Monday, September 16, 2019

I'm not complaining, but anyone else have..

Hi all! 28 yr old female here. I'm 5'3.

So I was dumped earlier this year. In February, I was 140 lbs. After the breakup, I jumped up to 203 as of September 1st. I handled it pretty bad by eating fast food almost every single day, twice a day. I finally decided I'm done feeling sorry for myself. Since the 1st, have been counting calories, working out twice a day and replaced my empty caloric coffees with matcha or black tea(no sugar or sweetener.) I've had a trainer in the past, so I'm using the meal plans he'd make for me while I was his client. I decided that I'd eat 1200 calories.

I'd wake up and walk on my treadmill for 40 minutes and at night, I'd jog/walk around my neighborhood for an hour.

I ended the week 1 weighing 201. I was slightly bummed because I figured the first week you lose mostly water weight, so the first week would be a higher number. I went from eating roughly 4000 calories a day to 1200 so I thought I'd shed a lot of water weight initially, especially since I'm significantly overweight. Then, week 2, I weighed myself and I was 198. And as of today, I'm 197.

Is this normal? A slow first couple of weeks? I know after a few weeks, the weight loss slows down significantly, but I wasn't expecting a slow start either. I'm still highly motivated and I have gotten into a routine of working out first thing in the morning so I do feel like I have more energy than when I first started.

Sorry if I sound like I'm complaining! I am happy that I'm feeling more energy but in the past, usually the first week of working out I lose a good amount of water weight the first week.

submitted by /u/NeonTacoFairy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UZmgw5

No comments:

Post a Comment