Sunday, September 1, 2019

Is a daily 5km run going the right way about it?

Hi all, bit of a lurker, not contributer per se, as i usually find my answers searching the forum. Anyways, I am reasonably new to weight loss, as I have a few to many kilos to spare. I weigh currently 90-92, while 2 weeks ago was at 94-95kg. Around 164cm. I've been doing 5km runs daily on the treadmill, and improving more or less. Started at 35.30min for 5km, now get 30min flat. Im wondering, can i stick to this routine to lose weight, or do i have to incorporate other exercises? Honestly, would prefer not to, as i don't have a heap of time valuable at the gym. But, if i should be doing other things, let me know and I'll incorporate it. I'm also watching my eating habits, and usually eat around 1300-1800 calories per day with exercise just in case this information helps. Thanks guys and gals and keep up the good work 👍.

submitted by /u/purespringwater
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32ipQnp

No comments:

Post a Comment