Friday, September 6, 2019

[Jounrney] 300lbs Man's Journey to be fit and happy

Hello, I'm a 28-year-old man from India and this is my journey to lose half of my weight in the shortest period of time[I guess 6 months?]. I started on the 27th of July with the keto diet and lost 10 kgs within days but then I started having metabolical problems. I was not able to digest anything even cucumber. I was vomiting and heartburn was like every second. I left that and regained those 10 kgs in the next 6 days.

I was again 132 Kgs and all my effort was in vain. But, I had some idea of what I'm going to do post the keto diet so I read /r/loseit and other Reddit posts to understand how weight is lost properly. I also kept on on eating few calories each day. Moreover, I increased my steps as the days passed. I'm now 120.2 Kgs and It's been a pleasure. I'm able to see myself as thin and smart in my dream. I hope you will read my updates.

I have attached an Excel sheet that has all my weight loss details. I will keep updating the sheet and this thread almost every day. Thank you!!

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AhKkm-Nrf1nhgifg9Puz4oDLL0Sn?e=lhpxec

submitted by /u/truerulerJR
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZQ7XdX

No comments:

Post a Comment