Saturday, October 19, 2019

documenting my entire weight-loss journey

ps. if I'm on the wrong sub please guide me to the right one

START WEIGHT : 95 kgs/~210lbs, 23M, 175cm/~5'10

goal with the post: create a mega-thread for people to join in and post daily pictures of their own journey. if you do it with me and reach your goal I'll literally buy rgold and give it to you.

I decided to use this thread as a way to keep me accountable for going to the gym and what I eat. I will use this post to continually add daily pictures of myself using the same mirror and poses along with everything I eat that day and my exercises, complete with sets, reps and weights. I'm trying to make this the most comprehensive diary I have ever made, something that may help someone like me someday who don't wanna be fat their entire lives. if you want to join in I encourage you to comment on this post and edit in your pictures/exercised/meals DAILY.

so a little background, I was 120kgs/~270lbs (175cm/5'10 I think) in 2016. i worked out from January till July 2016 and went down to 80kgs. I managed to stay the same weight for around 2 years but then cape town happened. I moved there for a year and beer was so cheap that I started drinking every day, trying different craft beers constantly, never cooking (I had pizza 5 days a week on average) and generally living an extremely unhealthy lifestyle.

that meant that when I returned home I weighed a total of 95 kgs, quickly approaching my old weight. I can't let that happen. no fucking way is that gonna happen. I started exercising this month and so far I've seen zero weight loss. I will start exercising harder and doing intermittent fasting instead, perhaps going full OMAD (one meal a day).

if this post becomes big and I don't post for a day, bother me until I do. more often than not I will keep updating daily, even on rest days, to edit in my meals and stuff.

if you can't do it alone, you don't need to do it alone. I'm here for you, I'll be at the gym with you, and if enough people follow this post then they will too.

currently sitting at the gym writing this so I'll make this day quick.

OCTOBER 18TH

EXERCISE :

all sets of 3

tricep pull down max 40lbs/18kgs • 8 rep burn • slight pain in elbows but bearable • 35lbs/15kgs is better for elbows

pull ups 75 kgs assistance • 8 rep max • no pain • mostly shoulder burn

concentration curl 10kgs • 8 rep medium • 6 rep 12.5 kgs hard • no pain

tricep overhead cable 35 lbs 15 kgs • 8 rep easy • no pain • probably bad form • lower back burn

vertical leg raises • 8 rep slow • lower ab burn • good form I presume

cable bicep hammer curl 18kg I think • 8 rep medium • good form • lower bicep burn

Finish off with HIIT on elliptical

  • 1 min active rest usually 50-60 RPM

  • 30 sec of sprint at >110 RPM

  • repeat for 10 min

*heart rate usually goes from 140/150 up to 165-170 and down again.

FOOD

BREAKFAST

• 4 slices brown bread • cheese & ham • 3 stripes of mayo from a squeezable thingy 

DINNER

• whole wheat spaghetti (not sure about portion • 250g chicken minced meat • wok mix (broccoli, carrots, cashews, onions and some other stuff I can't remember) • cream sauce (high fat low carb) 

total calories ≈ 1500-1700 perhaps even less

PICTURES:

http://imgur.com/gallery/anZM7aV taken today but let's act like it was taken yesterday 😂😂

let's go.

submitted by /u/MigorRortis96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31u83ss

No comments:

Post a Comment