Monday, October 14, 2019

I'm conciously going on an unsustainable diet for 52 days and would an online accountability buddy

/r/loseit is a place for

healthy and sustainable methods of weight loss.

That's not what I'm about to do.

So i bought this dress for an event...TLDR; there is no bigger size, i love this dress, i will wear it to the event.

Right now it's super tight. My goal is to: easily zip up and comfortably wear the dress, not to reach any number on the scale.

I work really well with accountability, if i check in once a week I will be more sucessful. im happy to also help you to be accountable if you're dieting.

From 10-15 to 05-12 - 52 days

Breakfast: Wheat-bran with almond milk

Lunch: Nutritionaly complete meal replacement shake x2

Dinner: as much kiwifruit, apple, mandarin, dark green vegetables and tea as i like

I've been doing CICO all year and have met my goal weight and remained stable and healthy. I feel confident that I can challenge myself with his restrictive diet without harming my health or my normal eating patterns after the event. I am also safeguarding against getting disheartened and giving up by not 'tracking' (weight/CICO).

submitted by /u/iamwastingyourtime
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32g1D1t

No comments:

Post a Comment