Friday, October 11, 2019

Losing weight: impact on body odor?

Hey everyone,

I recently decided to change my lifestyle and that means also losing 60kg. When I started I was at 155, today (three weeks later) I am at 144.5. I’m losing weight by: - spending 3 to 4 days at the gym per week (weight lifting exclusively, I don’t want to do cardio and burn off both fat and muscle) - alternate day fasting - cuttin out sugar as much as possible (also diet soda)

The trouble I’m in is that I sense that my body odor is getting really bad but almost only when I’m fasting. For example, today I went to the gym at 8 AM, trained until 8:40 then took a shower and went to work. Three hours after getting out of that shower I can already smell my armpits and neck area. What’s weird is that I did this weight loss exercise before (7 years ago) and I didn’t have this issue at all even though I went through a similar routine.

Has anyone ever experienced this odor problem before? If yes, is there anything you’ve done to prevent it from happening?

submitted by /u/tudorcj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MqxSEk

No comments:

Post a Comment