Tuesday, June 16, 2020

A nonscale weight loss victory that’s gonna suck

Hello! I’m nearly eight weeks into my weight loss journey doing 18/6 IF. Since beginning IF I’ve been going on daily long walks. I got a fitbit maybe 4 weeks ago to join in on some fitness challenges with friends and my competitive streak hasn’t let me lose yet :D

Anyways, today is the first day that after completing my walk I earned 0 zone minutes. For those that don’t know, zone minutes are earned when the fitbit senses you’re heart rate is up and in the fat burning or cardio zone. This means my body doesn’t have to work so hard to supply my body with blood and oxygen and means it’s time to increase the intensity of my exercises to challenge my body again. Maybe I’ll start jogging a little bit or biking some more, I’ve also been looking into jump roping.

Anyways, I’m PUMPED that I’m getting fit enough that my body can sustain long walks without working super hard. A nonscale victory but the added exercise I’m gonna implement is gonna suck for a little while. But it’s totallllly worth it. What other nonscale victories have you had recently?

Also sorry if there’s already a threat about this, I’m a reddit noob and haven’t quiiiite figured out how to find everything

submitted by /u/Spiralto1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zCP8nz

No comments:

Post a Comment