Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Lockdown weight loss - how do I resist temptation?!

So, it’s my first time on this sub, but I figured i’ll stay here to keep myself motivated.

As of 1st June, i’ve been dieting and trying to exercise for 15-30mins each day. I’ve lost 4.4lbs already, and i’m feeling good about it!

However, this is the most i’ve weighed in my life (22F, 5’8”, CW 183.4lbs) and it’s all down to snacking at work. Within the past year, i’ve gained roughly 2 stone.

I’ve been working from home since March because of the coronavirus, so I haven’t had the temptation of vending machines or Starbucks, or any of the other high calorie pleasures that tempted me while I was in the office.

Since working from home, I’ve been very strict about the foods I buy. I’ve cut out processed foods, along with energy drinks (which I practically lived on) and high calorie snacks. I also weigh every single thing that I eat, so that I can accurately track my calorie intake.

I’m due to go back to work in a couple of months, and i’m so worried i’ll lose all the progress i’ve made. Does anyone have any tips on how to stop myself from eating everything in sight? I’m a fussy eater, but I love my junk food. I’m worried that i’ll fall back into old habits.

submitted by /u/pizzaslut5784
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N0gK9g

No comments:

Post a Comment