Monday, June 15, 2020

CICO method - question on staying within 100 calories of the daily goal

Hi all. I am 5’-4” and weighing 168lbs at the start of my weight loss journey.

I have tried many diets before but this time, I am trying the CICO method so that it is more a lifestyle change than a diet. So I had a quick question for y’all- It might be a bit silly question but I am new to CICO method so thought I would ask. What does it mean to stay within 100 calories of the daily goal? For example, if my daily calorie goal is 1200 and I have exercised to burn 300 calories, do I need to stay below 1200 daily calorie intake or below 1500 calories as far as food intake is concerned. Your answer will greatly help me decide if I can eat or not eat one Oreo that I am craving!! 😊

submitted by /u/mrsfunnybones
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C2cwf0

No comments:

Post a Comment