Monday, June 15, 2020

Have you noticed any patterns in your weight loss journey?

So recently I've begun noticing a pattern in my morning weigh ins and it got me curious as to whether other people have noticed little things like this.

My pattern since pretty much the first couple of weeks has been a quick drop in weight (almost like a woosh), only to gain back that weight and slowly hit it again in a week or two time, and then another big drop right around the time when I would reach what I had weighed in at the week or two prior.

For example a few weeks ago I weighed in at 207, only to jump up to 210 two days later. At the beginning of my journey this would have worried me, but I just kept doing what I was doing, and 6 days later I was 206.

2 Days after that I came in at 207, only for me to hit 204 about a week and a half later.

I then hit 205 the next day and am currently at 204.2 after coming in at 203 two days ago.

Has anyone else noticed any interesting patterns in how your body handles weight loss?

Note: I don't believe I have an ED or anything like that, I just like looking at the journey through the numbers. I realize such a focus on the number can be unhealthy, but i assure you that is not the case here!

submitted by /u/3inch_richard
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30Lcpig

No comments:

Post a Comment