Monday, June 15, 2020

Losing weight is starting to become extremely difficult

I am a 24 year old, 5' 8'' male and currently at about 211 pounds. I was 263 pounds summer of 2017, and at this weight, it was very easy to go down. I did a lot of walking(not even running) and still ate out at places like Chick-fil-a, Chiptole, CAVA, Tochy's tacos etc almost every day, and managed to drop to about 225. This is where I kinda started to plateau, and was at this weight for about 2 years. After realizing I was still unhappy at this weight, I wanted to push further. At around my current weight of 211, the weight loss has been CRAWLING since around the 215 pound mark. I live in a neighborhood where there is a 1.5 mile jogging route. I started running around this at least once a day, preferably twice a day. On top of 1.5-3 miles of running, I still walk a good 10000+ steps. I have limited to eating out to only 2-3 times a week and am doing my best to eat very minimally even while at home. I mentioned in my previous post that I sometimes do have a small late night snack, and am worried that may be contributing to the problem. Even after making substantial changes to my exercise and diet compared to going from 263-225, this scale has been absolutely relentless. I am only losing 0.5-1 lb per week at BEST, and it is still a plateau the vast majority of weeks. It should not be problematic to be losing weight especially at this high of a weight. There are people who are 50 pounds less than I am who are my height who are still easily shedding 2-3 pounds a week. At my weight, I should be shedding even more than that. I have no idea what I am doing wrong and really need some help. It's just essentially becoming impossible to lose weight any further.

submitted by /u/tacotaco891
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YG7sEX

No comments:

Post a Comment