Monday, June 15, 2020

First week down - building good habits

Just wrapped the first week in my current push for weight loss, and feeling motivated! I'm taking things slower this time. I'm setting reasonable goals for myself and trying to build healthy habits instead of burning out on a crash diet paired with over-exercise.

Last week's goals were simple. First, record my calories every day, with a stretch goal of staying within 100 cals of my 1800-calorie target (mostly accomplished aside from some indulgence on my girlfriend's birthday).

Second goal was to put on exercise clothes each morning and do a few minutes of stretches, with a stretch goal of trying out some different bodyweight exercises. Both easily accomplished!

Third goal was to post in Loseit about my progress, so here we are...

This week will be about ingraining the calorie-counting habit, adding a bit more to my exercise routine, and reading more Loseit posts. You all are inspiring!

submitted by /u/SoundsAndScience
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Aw07Qp

No comments:

Post a Comment