Monday, June 15, 2020

Why do I feel like a (f)raud

I’ve lost over 40 pounds. I started in January at over 250 5’7, now I’m 212, I notice small changes in my body, and I know I’ve improved. So why do I feel like I haven’t lost a damn thing? I’m still in size 18 pants, and xl shirts, granted they do fit better now, but idk, I thought with a 40 pound loss, I would SEE it more, which makes me not feel as accomplished as I thought I would feel at loosing more at once than I ever have in my life. Anyone else have this negative mindset about their weight loss? Like at what point does it REALLY hit? At what point did you need to go out and buy new clothes? I stalled a week or so ago, and have not been eating the greatest, I’m back at it today, but It was so much harder slipping back into diet mode. Idk if that’s normal the longer into your weight loss journey you are. Anyway, I’d love to hear from others! Thank you ❤️

submitted by /u/HPObsessed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37wmVLC

No comments:

Post a Comment