Monday, June 15, 2020

No Real Hunger Cues?

Am I the only one that has a really hard time feeling hungry most of the time? I normally just end up feeling weak so that it’s difficult to walk, etc. and then take that as a sign I should eat? It usually happens after drinking coffee. This also has the opposite effect of me having a really hard time knowing when I’m full, and I have really bad binging tendencies because unless I physically feel extremely full, I just keep eating because I think hmmm I kind of want X food. I do stress eat to a certain extent, but I often binge even when not triggered at all??

Even when I calorie count with MFP, I always end up eating more for idk what reason, sometimes in severe excess, because I have a hard time feeling full and always end up wanting more food like psychologically or the taste. It’s almost like until i feel physically almost sick my body ignores hunger.

I know they say weight loss is really psychological. I think a lot of these issues were also exacerbated by my sophomore year. I would just drink black coffee in the morning, eat nothing for most of the day, and then eat a shit ton when I got back from school, but I would shake and feel weak from the last class of the day until my bus ride home. My family also really emphasizes eating together and often serves me portions at set times and I have to eat what my mom cooked at that time unless I want my parents mad at me, and when I was a little kid I was often forced to eat food until uncomfortably full because I was guilt tripped about kids in Africa.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar and have any advice?

submitted by /u/hmmmuhhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YDsQKP

No comments:

Post a Comment