Thursday, June 18, 2020

Counting today as a win! restaurant victories?

I have been having insane cravings for Subway all week. Normally when I order fast food I spend upwards of $80 on food for me and my 11 year old. And he doesn't eat much of it. I also tend to buy it immediately whenever the urge takes me.

Yesterday I worked out a menu for today which would keep me in both monetary and calorie budget. I stayed just under calories yesterday.

I ate my planned breakfast and lunch. No snacking in between. Waited what felt like forever until dinner rather than ordering dinner early juat to have food...

And I ordered exactly the sandwich I had budgeted for. It came without cheese. Normally I would blindly pile more cheese on top assuming it was all the same. Instead I measured out just enough cheese and logged it in properly.

I finished my dinner... not full, but satisfied. And proud of myself. Hoping that pride will carry me through the rest if the evening. But even if I make a mistake later, I've made progress!

I also got a new digital food scale, blender, new dishes which are (now) a reasonable size (old ones are huge and have crazy patterns which I have heard messes with how you process what you eat idk) and a new drink tumbler cause why not!

So I am feeling prepared and proud and encouraged and motivated and surprisingly not hungry even though I am usually hungry within moments of finishing subway lol.

Anyway I wanted to share but also it got me wondering if anyone else has had little triumphs with food delivery or fast food or restaurants.

Then I was wondering if the social restrictions have made the restaurant struggles with weight loss harder or easier for people.

So I thought I will post and hope people reply with all things outside-food related :)

submitted by /u/Needsrepairs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37GNY7b

No comments:

Post a Comment