Thursday, June 18, 2020

For those of you in a life or death situation with your weight, choose life.

This is for those of us who aren’t just looking to fit into their summer clothes but need to start making real changes now before we suffer a heart attack or stroke. I’ve been on my weight loss journey for about a year and have lost about 100 pounds. I still have at least that left to go, but slow and steady has been winning the race and I’m happy with the pace and progress I make every single week. Over the past week I have really been feeling positive about what’s been happening and how I’m progressing. I can walk, I can enjoy the park, I can golf, and I can start living life again. Yesterday I played twilight golf, 18 holes, didn’t finish till 8:30pm and got up this morning to do yard work. I moved 18 bags of mulch and a load of paving stones, I did all that in 24 hours. I don’t think I did that much in all of 2017. Stop doing fad diets, stop pretending watermelon is the answer to your journey this week. Just make a small change today, make another tomorrow, and another the day after that. If you screw up one day, oh well, do better tomorrow. After a while you just crave a class of water over a soda, you don’t get the fries with the burger, you only eat two tacos instead of three(or four, lol). Just don’t give up, cause I was there and it’s a deep dark place. I followed the weight watchers points system in the beginning to get an understanding of what I should be doing better, but never attended a weigh in, I’m the only person that can hold me accountable. What’s it gonna take for you to get serious about YOU, and loving yourself enough to say, “I’m done with that life?”

submitted by /u/JPThrizzle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UYCMNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment