Friday, June 19, 2020

Do you notice changes or experience any signals from your body that indicate you are going to lose weight?

Hi Everyone,

Obviously, weighing yourself regularly under similar circumstances confirms weight loss. I was wondering if anyone else can predict when they are going to have a good weigh in based on some signals from their body. I've had weeks where I eat in a 500 a day calorie deficit, exercise and see the scale stay the same. Then I'll have weeks where I do the same eating and exercising habits and I know that I am going to see a loss in the next few days. Here's a few signs/signals I've picked up on:

  1. I tends to see a slight change in my face. I know it doesn't sound possible, but I can frequently see a very tiny change.
  2. I have experienced the "whoosh" effect. It's been discussed here and frankly it helped me to know something wasn't wrong. For me, I will have a day where it seems like my body can't get rid of enough water and I am constantly peeing. Then the next day you see a 2-3 pound loss.
  3. Once in a while, I will have a night of insomnia that feels different from a typical night of insomnia. I feel tired and I'm able to relax......but I can't sleep. It's not like other types of insomnia where I've felt restless, with tossing and turning....or where you fall asleep but can't stay asleep. This is harder to describe. I'm laying in bed, relaxed....I feel warmer than usual...and I just don't sleep. Then when I weigh myself in the morning....I've had a 1-3 pound weight loss.

What about you all? Do you have things that you pick up that indicate you are losing weight? Anyone experience something similar?

submitted by /u/MissCmotivated
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YfQU7w

No comments:

Post a Comment