Monday, June 15, 2020

Does it get any easier?

Hi everyone,

I'm on day three of my weight loss journey and am already feeling the struggle. I am 22/F/5'10/275lbs, and I want to lose about 100 lbs. It's just kind of depressing because even though I am only trying to lose 1 pound a week, I still find it really hard and am always hungry. I am trying to eat plenty of fresh fruit, vegetables, etc, but it honestly is hard to just to eat that all day and I don't find them very satisfying. My question to everyone is whether or not it gets any easier. Are you guys still getting hungry, or does your body get used to it? To obtain my goal I'll need to keep this up for 2 years, and honestly if every day is like the past three then I will not make it.

Also, the way I am losing weight is by calculating my caloric needs and then just following the "lose 1 pound per week" amount. Is this the best way to do it? I know there's plenty of different diets like keto that I have seen people have success with, but they don't sound sustainable and I want to lose my weight over a longer period of time.

submitted by /u/e9qw8ryqr31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B8Veg0

No comments:

Post a Comment