Thursday, June 18, 2020

Emotional eating & struggling to lower my calories

I’ve lost 13 pounds eating roughly 1600-1650 calories each day. That is too high for what my body burns, but I figured I’d start off higher so I’d be less likely to give up. So far that has worked out well, but now my weight loss is starting to slow down and I’m having difficultly lowering my calories. I always end up going right back up or saying “fuck it” and eating maintenance. I’m not really a binge eater, but I am an emotional eater in the sense that I snack to curb my anxiety. Because I was also drinking alcohol frequently for the same reasons shortly before I started my diet, I’m now struggling to figure out how to deal with emotions without resorting to snacking too much. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/wearysouls
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30VlUM4

No comments:

Post a Comment