Thursday, June 18, 2020

Discouraged

I just started my weight loss journey a few weeks ago. I’ve been doing CICO and have lost 6lbs! (29/f, 5’4” 251 down to 245) I had some new found confidence and decided to sit by the pool and read. I was wearing a two piece swimsuit but didn’t care because I was feelin myself.

Skip forward to about 20 minutes later. Some college aged kids were taking photos of me and laughing from the other side of the pool. I heard them talking about my weight. Saying I should be embarrassed.

It’s so discouraging because I know my weight is a problem. I’m actively trying to fix it. Does that mean I’m not allowed to sit and read by the pool? Does that mean I don’t deserve compassion from other people? I just feel like no matter what I do I’ll always be overweight and picked on. 😔

submitted by /u/bassoonage
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2YbeFO9

No comments:

Post a Comment