Saturday, June 20, 2020

Facial Progress

Hey guys!

I am a bit over 1.5 years of dedicated and steady weight loss, exercise and habit changes.

I don’t own a scale (too many years chasing numbers) and ran into someone that I have not seen in about three years at Home Depot last week.

They did not recognize me.

So I went back in photos to compare, and could really see the difference.

155 vs 265

So here’s a reminder to scroll on back in your phone and compare your “then” to your “now”. The confirmation that you’re moving forward is a lovely thing.

For my journey I focused on two things: Better late night eating habits and consistent daily movement/exercise.

The moving was the key piece. I started walking. Every day. Rain, sun, snow—whatever. A mile a day at first at a slow walk. I now intermittently jog/walk 2-3 miles per day + other exercise (had been doing body weight stuff but am starting P90X on Monday!) 7 days a week.

My favorite part? I have refound the joy of movement. Hiking, walking, running... everything is easier and my body feels more fluid.

Thank you all for being here and sharing your experiences. You all have helped me so much.

Good luck on your journey. I can’t wait to see your results.

submitted by /u/geekgirl717
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fEqFO4

No comments:

Post a Comment