Saturday, June 20, 2020

I messed up again...

I've been on a weight loss journey for the past 2.5 years. I started at 227 lbs and have been maintaining at 142 lbs. My final goal is 135 lbs at 5'5. I guess I got super frustrated due to not seeing any results for a number of weeks and thought "screw it, I should be able to eat what I want" combined with feeling stressed from my job. This led to me going on a crazy one week binge, averaging 3000+ calories a day.

I tried doing some damage control today and began counting calories again and working out again. I was doing well today until I started thinking about going back to work tomorrow so....I binged on 2000+ calories of cookies, cake, and Chinese food. I just stepped on the scale tonight and I weigh 149 lbs which means I'm nearly overweight again in terms of BMI. Anyways, I guess I just needed to rant about how I am making it nearly impossible for myself to reach the 130s.

submitted by /u/newrn9063
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3df2HaJ

No comments:

Post a Comment