Sunday, June 14, 2020

Fell off the wagon again, vent post

A few months ago, starting in march, I had managed very well with omad/if and lost around 15lbs. Then, around the beginning of may, when quarantine ended for I completely fell off the wagon bc of the huge change in schedule and probably gained everything back.

To be honest I'm just so TIRED. I absolutely hate dieting, I hate having to meticulously watch what I eat, I hate having to constantly fight with myself about whether and what I'm allowed to eat, I hate having my dad, who was very supportive of my weight loss endeavours, now constantly berate me for getting a snack or getting seconds and nagging me about what happened to my diet bc unfortunately it just doesn't HELP, it makes me feel ashamed and stressed and that makes me want to turn to food.

I just don't know how to get back on track again without hating every second, I'm terrified of even weighing myself. But I'm also absolutely terrified of continuing to gain weight because I just keep eating and eating and eating because I'm constantly craving. I'm just so fed up with myself, I hate myself for being so weak and undisciplined. Idk what to do, I tried so much, calorie counting drove me insane and near breakdowns every day, IF/OMAD worked for a while but I fell off as soon as the stress factor school was added back into the mix and now I just can't bring myself to try again. If anyone has any tips on how to get back on track or get over my fear of weighing myself or ANYTHING please tell me bc I feel horrible.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/berry-blonde
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30JBcDo

No comments:

Post a Comment