Sunday, June 14, 2020

Any meal plans where I can choose what to eat during the week and buy my own ingredients??

Hello all! Me and my husband have been dieting a good couple weeks now with little to no weight loss. We have been very strictly watching our calorie intake to lose about a pound and a half a week . My husband (270 lbs) has a calorie goal of 1800 a day, and I (250 lbs) have a calorie goal of 1500 a day. We both make sure that we stay under our goal, but also eat above 1500 for him and 1200 for me to make sure we don't develop some sort of metabolism problem.

We have stopped eating junk food with the exception of some veggie straws and coconut clusters here and there, and we snack only on veggies and fruit. dinner usually consist of chicken, veggies, eggs, sausage, potato chunks, pork, and lower calorie foods (we never eat beef)

I was about to cave in and go try nutrisystem, but after seeing some of the things people have said about it on this reddit, i'm reluctant to try it. I've seen people say it tastes awful or they never finished it because it was always microwave food.

So, on that note - is there any place online where I can choose meals weekly and then go buy the ingredients myself?? obviously something aimed at weight loss. it's become clear to me that I'm not going to be able to do this on my own without some form of help. I have back problems and fibromyalgia that prevent me from doing a lot of workouts, and the area around here is unsafe to go for walks... and a severe lack of room for a treadmill.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated - I'd really love to get on a meal plan, I just need to find one where I can choose the meals i eat. My husband is really picky as is, but the meal plan sheets i've found in the past have foods i absolutely loathe as well (like salmon. so much salmon...)

Thanks!!

submitted by /u/Soren49
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2C4mfl3

No comments:

Post a Comment