Sunday, June 14, 2020

When will the mini panic about social events stop?

Female 5’1” SW: 158 CW: 120 GW: 110?

I started my weight loss journey in January and it has been a struggle. I struggled with my habits and was overly restricting my food intake and doing so much exercise I hurt myself. After starting therapy and getting some help, I’ve started to do this in a healthier way. I still struggle with letting myself have rest days because then I feel guilty whenever I eat that day. Now this upcoming weekend I’m going home to see my family that I haven’t seen since December. My sister is graduating from high school and she’s having a graduation party. Of course I’m beyond excited I’m going to see them but I am freaking out a little bit about the food aspect. I won’t be able to weigh anything and I won’t know calories and it’s stressing me out. Then they want to do a graduation dinner the next night and then a Father’s Day lunch the next day before I leave. I want to go home and enjoy myself but I can’t shake this feeling and fear that I won’t have my food scale or my actual scale. I don’t want to focus on calories and exercise the whole weekend I’m home, but I’m also terrified by the idea of not doing that. Does this ever get easier?

submitted by /u/LOLLIPOP1789
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37APkAj

No comments:

Post a Comment