Sunday, June 14, 2020

Cutting Calroies

Gender: Male

Age: 35

Height: 5'6"

Current Weight: 239 pounds

Goal Weight: 210 pounds

Maybe it is just because the water weight is almost gone but the first week I was losing about a pound a day on a 1,800 calorie diet. Next week the same thing. But then last week I dropped my daily calories to 1,500 and my weight loss has stopped. The food I eat has not changed. Just smaller portions and less calories. Am I cutting to many calories? I am down to a size 38 in the waist pants.

My main food is boneless skinless chicken thighs, small red potato, yellow onions, broccoli, green beans, peas, salmon, greek yogurt, sometimes hamburger meat, eggs, carton of egg white, and I get 100% Lindt chocolate as a snack. I stay away from fruits high in sugar and use lettuce as a hamburger bun. No ketchup either. I do use a low calorie garlic and lemon marinade for my chicken.

I have worked a little bit of pasta and white sauce into my diet, but I was losing weight. Everything is weights/measured. Sometimes even adding on 15% more calories than I calculated.

submitted by /u/Delta5o1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y0D6O6

No comments:

Post a Comment