Sunday, June 14, 2020

How many kilograms/pounds can an obese person [me, F, 123kg or 271 pounds] lose in a week/month?

Hi! I have a lot of questions on weight loss and I wanted to put a weight loss goal for me to reach. I want to lose an X amount of weight until a certain date (not really specific, but just for me to know I'm doing well and. doing my best). Do you guys have an idea of how many kilograms someone obese is able to lose in a week, healthy? I want to create that personal goal realistically.

I did google that question and it's about 0.5kgs to 1kg per week, but heard that iobese people loose a lot of weight in the begining, and start losing weight slower after the few months. Is that true? How can know if I'm being realistic on my goal setting?

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question haha

submitted by /u/GreenTurtleSarah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N0s0Cu

No comments:

Post a Comment