Monday, June 1, 2020

Finally Taking it Seriously

Hi everyone! After being in the 200's for almost a year I've decided I finally need to start taking my weight loss seriously.

I'm 28F and 5'4 and because of anti-depressants, birth control, depression, moving, life, my weight shot up last summer and it makes me feel like absolute shit. It makes me feel gross and so unlovable. I finally signed up for Noom and I've been working with that for a couple of days. I think I'm going to like it and hopefully it helps. I'm posting this as some kind of commitment and will be able to hold myself accountable. I will take all the advice and encouragement! It's really inspiring to see so many awesome people work their ass off! (Literally!)

CW: 205.6 lbs
GW: 140 lbs

submitted by /u/darkntwistyred
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AwnRTM

No comments:

Post a Comment