Thursday, June 11, 2020

Guys who have lost a lot of weight -

Morning guys, I'm curious about something. I'm 26 yo overweight male.

I'm just about to start my weight loss journey (again), I started a few years back, lost a few stone and then got sick and ended up gaining it all again and a bit more.

The lock down hasn't helped either! Being sat at my computer for hours on end everyday working, eating more often and generally just being less active has not been great.

I'm really motivated to get started on this journey, I'm investing time this week in getting all of my stuff ready to really give it my all next week. Meal plans/preps, exercise schedule, buying equipment for home work outs etc. My goal is to drop 3 stone by the end of August, I know this is quite ambitious but I think I can do it. In my first week last time, I managed to lose 10.5lbs!

Getting to the point of my curiosity and the question - after losing a lot of weight, did your penis appear bigger? Of course it wouldn't have grown but with less fat in the pelvic area I'd assume it would appear larger?

If you don't feel comfortable commenting on this post with your answers please feel free to drop me a DM.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/GAMC93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UwxitR

No comments:

Post a Comment