Friday, June 19, 2020

Haven’t lost a significant amount of weight, yet I’ve lost gone down a significant amount of clothes sizes. What are the possible explanations behind this?

My highest weight was around the upper 180s. This was during last August. Never breaching 190/200s.

Since then, I’m now around the upper 170s/ maybe hit 180/181 after eating a large meal. I have not dropped a significant amount of weight. The only difference in lifestyle has been me entering college and changing my eating habits, being happier in general and not binging. Yet the scale doesn’t show significant weight loss.

However, since I’ve returned home, I’ve been able to wear clothes that are size 8, items that I haven’t been able to wear since I began high school, several years ago. When I weighed around 160 pounds.

I also purchased a lot of skirts in the beginning of last August in preparation for being on campus and many were so tight, to the point of almost bursting and being unwearable as it just looked bad to have gaping spaces between buttons, or had several inches before the zipper could close. Yet all of these skirts are now loose. I don’t even have to suck in my stomach and they still don’t fit against my waist properly. I literally have to force my stomach out so the waist doesn’t gap and fall lower.

I don’t think it’s likely that I gained muscle in place of my fat but that seems like the only possible conclusion??

submitted by /u/softsculptore
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fERS3b

No comments:

Post a Comment