Friday, June 5, 2020

How long will weight loss take?

I am a 5' 5" 19f 180lbs (just lost my first 8!!)

I exercise a ton, I love running and walking and play club ice hockey at college. My goal weight is 130lbs. I lost 8lbs over 4 weeks of CICO. I know that your weight loss slows as you get closer to your GW. I have 50lbs to go and was wondering if there was anything I could do to be my goal weight in a year? Is this a realistic goal? I am starting cross fit in the fall in addition to playing ice hockey.

My TDEE is about 1900 right now and I eat 1200 a day. I am experiencing no issue with this caloric intake (no binging, need for cheat days). I think my relationship with food was healthy before starting this journey, I just did not realize what correct portion sizes were. Is there anything I can do differently to make my goal of 130lbs in one year more achievable?

submitted by /u/bestWardrobe63
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eXL7cz

No comments:

Post a Comment