Monday, June 15, 2020

I gained 8 pounds over the past week and I feel like I’ve failed and I want to give up.

I was doing so well. I was eating great, lots of vegetables and not too much fatty stuff, I drank water like it was my job and I would exercise every single day. Then I f**ked up and ate too much bad stuff and not enough good stuff over the past week and some how managed to gain 8 pounds!

I started my weight loss journey at 17.5 stone and last Monday I was 16.7 stone. I was so proud of myself to see such a big change as that! Sure it took me well over a month to reach the point that I’d almost lost a stone but I still did it and damn I was proud of myself. Then, over the past week, I haven’t eaten as well as I have been, I didn’t exercise as much and I didn’t drink as much water as I usually do. I know it’s my fault and I really want to get back on track but I just feel like giving up now. What do I do at this point? HOW DID I GAIN 8 F**KING POUNDS IN A WEEK? I’m just so truly disappointed in myself.

submitted by /u/ThrowawaySigCheck
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UHIUdi

No comments:

Post a Comment