Monday, June 15, 2020

Concerns about losing weight too fast

Hi I'm a 21[M] 5'8" and I just have a few concerns about my rapid weight loss. I'm currently doing Intermittent Fasting to aid and plan out my weight loss, which I started last month (May 17) and my starting weight was around 202lbs (92kg). Currently, I weigh at around 190lbs (86.7kg) and I'm extremely satisfied with the journey and the progress but I was just concerned about my rapid weight loss causing loose skin problems. I eat an average of 1600-1800 calories a day, workout 20 mins a day, and my work involves a decent amount of physical work. My goal weight as of the moment is at around 160lbs (73kg) and I was wondering if losing 10-12lbs in a month is normal in my current weight range?Any advice and tips would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

submitted by /u/Huppey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d0vEqM

No comments:

Post a Comment