Tuesday, June 16, 2020

I know its not possible, But in desperation and confused eating 1000 cals a day not losing weight 6'1 Male

Okay so here's de deal, Back story: ive been obese since elementary school in high-school I went from 140 kg (308 lbs) at 6'1 to 80 kg (176 lbs) in a span of a little less than year, not in the healthy way which I knew was bad but it worked, even managed to put on some muscle, so for the next 3 years I would gradually put the weight back on until I hit 130 kg (286 lbs) so I hoped right back into what worked the first time (no cardio, slashing calories indiscriminately and hard and heavy weight lifting) I've gone from 130 kg to 98 kg (215 lbs) so heres the kicker remember I'm a 6'1 98 kg (215 lbs) male with some muscle on, still lifting heavy, I use i scale to measure exactly what I eat, I eat at least 150 g of protein a day, and I'm only consuming between 1000 cals to a 1200 cals a day and I'm not losing anymore weight, hell my BMR (calculated using bio-impidance bodyfat measurement) should be 2013 cals a day, I'm well aware this is not possible, that I can't break the laws of thermodynamics, and that I'm probably counting my cals wrong but how could I be more than 1000 cals off target if thats the case? I think the general scientific consensus is that metabolic damage isn't real but a mere metabolic adaptation that couldn't affect more than a couple hundred cals of difference in a starvation experiment, so truly im at a loss here dont know what to do been months eating this quantity of food and watching the weight loss rate slow to a stall in this weight for little over a month now, im thinking of incorporating cardio to keep things moving but I got pretty bad knees from Football injuries of the past, I'm wide open for any suggestions

submitted by /u/TheSparer1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2N4Bgpb

No comments:

Post a Comment