Monday, June 22, 2020

I’m gonna gain it all back.

That’s what my sister told me, “you’re gonna gain it all back.”

A bit of backstory with both of us, we’ve had problems with our weight all our lives. She’s been the skinny one for so many years and developed an eating disorder and now she gets big then small and her weight fluctuates a lot. I was always the fat one. But now I’ve been taking my weight loss seriously and lost about 20 pounds so far. (Since March) and I finally told someone about it (my sister) and she said “you definitely didn’t lose that much” I then went on mfp and showed her my weight progress. (I get that it’s hard to see cuz I’m 5’7) but I DID lose weight. I was pissed but I looked over this.

I then told her my dream of going to rottnest island in a bikini with my goal weight of 65 KG and she fucking laughed. She laughed at me wearing a bikini. I told her with my height it’ll look good. She then asked me how many calories was I eating and I said 1400 a day and she said “oh then your definitely gonna gain it back. It isn’t sustainable ” And that’s when I got PISSED. YES IT ISNT SUSTAINABLE BUT ITS A DEFICIT FOR NOW WHEN I GET TO MY GOAL WEIGHT ILL EAT AT MAINTENANCE?!? I said “my TDEE is 1900 so I’m eating at a 500 deficit which is safe.” Then she asked what was a TDEE and that’s when I said “exactly you don’t know! You don’t do your research.” then I walked off I was fuming and now I’m writing this post.

AITA? I know this isn’t the subreddit, it’s just that I’ve been working so fucking hard at this and she said that I was gonna gain it all back she didn’t even fucking acknowledge my weight loss or ANYTHING. I’m trying my best and this just has me rly down (PLUS, i’ve been really tough for my weightloss these past few days and I just feel so defeated.) dKshebsysvw I’m just so-

submitted by /u/sparkyung
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CtVE18

No comments:

Post a Comment