Sunday, June 21, 2020

I’m lonely and I miss sex (weight loss vent)

So I’ve lost 25 pounds since May 3 but I’m still fat. When I’m skinny I’m hot. I’m still pretty now, but because I’m fat I don’t get any attention. Since I lost the 25 pounds I decided to try my hand at online dating again. No luck. No one wants to talk to me. Man. I know I’m going to be more attractive as the weight comes off but I’ve been single now almost two years and I get so fucking lonely sometimes I don’t know what to do with myself. I wish I could lose this weight faster. I just want to be touched again, you know? Sort for the rant but goddamn it sucks being fat. I’m trying so hard to fix myself but I know it’s going to take a while and in the meantime some nights I’m so lonely I cry myself to sleep. I feel like I’ll always be disgusting, alone and unwanted.

submitted by /u/CoyoteaParty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yk0RB5

No comments:

Post a Comment