Sunday, June 21, 2020

6.5 Months of Weight Loss and 56 lbs Down

Weight Loss Progress [249>224>199]

F/30/5'5" SW 249 > CW 193 > GW 149

Late last year I decided I was sick of being overweight and decided to make a change for good no matter what. On January 1st I gave myself a goal of losing 100 lbs in 1 year.

I've been strictly CICO (1200-1300) due to an injury. The only "exercise" I've been able to do is walking and not every day or even consistently. When I am able to walk, I do not count that against my calories and eat more, I simply think of it as extra 'bonus' calories burned that week. What has been consistent is my eating habits and because I have such a large number of pounds to lose I've been focusing on 25 lbs at a time which has helped.

submitted by /u/queenbofeverything
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yn1TMC

No comments:

Post a Comment