Saturday, June 6, 2020

Losing weight releases toxins...some truth to this?

Since I began losing weight again in quarantine after being stuck at one weight for over a year, I'm starting to feel crappy again. I felt good when I stopped losing, now I feel crappy again and I do wonder if there's truth to the idea that built up fat releases toxins when it's burned.

I worry because now I'm down to 170, 7 pounds more than I was when I began gaining in 2013. I'm digging into the fat that built up long ago. I plan to go down to at least 154, the weight at which I'll no longer be overweight. I really hope that I don't feel even worse then.

I just want this weight gone and to feel good again. I feel like I have weight loss flu.

submitted by /u/apprehensiveabtthis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XFb1f2

No comments:

Post a Comment