Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Med record from when I was 16 revealed something crazy about my current weight loss.

I weighed in at 168.4 this am. I also got my medical records back from when I was 16 and in psychotherapy. I weighed 171 pounds at nearly 17 years old.

I feel fat right now. Not as fat as I did when I was 70 pounds heavier than now, but I still feel huge and uncomfortable in my body most days. Yet I weigh less than I did then.

I was also unfortunately doing a lot of harmful things to my body then in an effort to lose weight. Doing week long fasts fueled by nothing but self hate and other similar tactics. And yet I weighed about the same then as I do now.

Just puts in confusing perspective how different life is and how schewed my view of myself was then and is still in some ways now. I feel much fatter now than I was then and yet I actually weigh a few pounds less.

Just wanted to share. Good luck to you and thank you for reading!

submitted by /u/Grace_Rumi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UywX9T

No comments:

Post a Comment