Friday, June 5, 2020

My weight loss

So I'm wearing on of my old shirts from last year and I noticed that it's way to big for me. Last year a 2xl was too small for and I was 14.. I was.not healthy at all. I was almost 300 pounds. Not only was I over weight but I was really depressed and had a lot of mental health issues going on. Because of that I started to starve myself which was not a good idea. Not only did I starve myself but I started to eat less snack foods. Instead of coming home from school and eating almost a bag of chips I didn't have a snack. I watched my portions and I gave myself less portions to eat. I started to do less starve as the year went on (Thankfully) and started to just have two meals a day.

Fast forward to this year, I'm the happiest I've been in a while thanks to therapy and medication for my depression. Not only did I lose weight but I went down from pretty much a 3xl, to wearing a large and close to medium. I'm so happy that I lost my weight and not only do I look better but I feel better. I can only encourage people to loss their weight healthily. I'm still very self conscious about my body but I've gotten better. Now all that's left to get rid of the access skin on my belly, whats the best way to do that? Also I've had a lot of support from my family, my mom when from like I believe 300 pounds down to somewhere in the 100's I think.

submitted by /u/DeadOakDruud
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XBMzLI

No comments:

Post a Comment