Friday, June 5, 2020

Summer body, here I come! [M] SW: 165 CW: 146 GW: 120

So, I started losing weight about 3 months ago and so far have lost 20 pounds. Now that school is basically over (last day) I'm gonna have more time to focus on weight loss. If all goes fine and well, by the time school starts, i'll have a nice toned body. However, right now it's definitely noticeable, i've really only gotten compliments from Mom, dad, and my big sister. That's really because they're the only ones I see anymore, due to quarantine. So, i'm keeping the whole thing under wraps so that when I go back to school, they won't know what hit em. I'm still wondering what their reactions are gonna be! The reason for this post? Documenting the start and end. If I can rack up enough courage, I might do a before and after. If not, i'll just do a diagram or graph of fluctuations in my weight.

submitted by /u/MichelC80
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30aZ2b1

No comments:

Post a Comment