Sunday, June 7, 2020

[QUESTION] Does anyone else blame their parents for their problem with food/weight? How can I get over this?

First of all, I don't blame them entirely. There was a point in my life where I legally became an adult and old enough to work on myself, but I'm more so referring to the 18 years of childhood I experienced being overweight. It's true that there were many times that I insisted on food, but isn't it the parent's job to sway the kid away from that and teach them how to have a good relationship with food? I feel like every attempt at weight loss has been difficult for me and could be much easier if they just instilled in my mind how to have a good relationship with diet and exercise early on. I don't know if this feeling is justified, and I just want to get over it.

submitted by /u/Unitedabominations
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XG0pg6

No comments:

Post a Comment