Saturday, June 6, 2020

How do i adjust to how i view my body after my substantial weight loss and body change.

when i was at my heaviest, of course i thought i was overweight and out of shape, but i was always making excuses for myself and denying that i had an issue that i needed to solve. but now that i have actually lost the weight and people are saying i look "trim" and "lean" i still feel fat and find things to justify the need to keep changing or losing weight. sometimes when i look at myself in the mirror i get a confidence boost and look good, but other times i look "fat" or my mind exaggerates my love handles or something like that. I'm not the kind of person to stop eating a good amount of food or get unhealthy food habits because of something like this, thats not why i want to fix it. i just want to feel good enough to take my shirt off at the pool and beach and stuff like that

submitted by /u/hunterbillynoahtjake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yc8Mz9

No comments:

Post a Comment