Friday, June 12, 2020

"Saving" calories for the next day?

Hey,

I'm currently trying to eat around 1300 kcal a day but often, I feel full enough on 900. But then, the next day for some reason I get even more hungry and I end up eating the calroes I saved unintentionally. Is this bad? It's like my body is almost used to having little food on the day and more on the other?

So for example: The day before I made a big salad and ate it through the day and it was around 850kcal and yesterday I ate 1650kcal in total.

This is my second try to lose weight, my first was a big success. I'm f, 165cm and currently 85kg. Last year I eas 65kg after losing 20kg the year before. Shit happened and I gained all of it back. My first weight loss was with weight watchers and right now I am trying calorie counting which feels way more free and I feel like I can eat more than on weight watchers.

Anyway, would this type of behavior affect my weight loss negatively?

submitted by /u/M00NSIDER
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UAP3Ik

No comments:

Post a Comment