Sunday, June 14, 2020

Time to control my life!

I have tried so hard over the years to lose weight. I’m 35f, just under 210lb and 5’2. I have always been curvy and know that I won’t ever be tiny, but right now I look like a potato. I have tried everything. I do well and then sabotage myself. Although officially undiagnosed, I know I binge eat and secret eat.

I want to get to around 155-160lbs and feel comfortable in my own body.

I know all about CICO, I know it works, but I sabotage myself!

I can’t work out much as I suffer from hyper mobility, fibromyalgia and CFS so I know my weight loss needs to be mainly food oriented.

Not sure why I’m posting, just hoping that by doing so, I have to stay focused and on track!

submitted by /u/ChelleLloyd84
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Yxp31M

No comments:

Post a Comment