Monday, June 8, 2020

What goes up, must come down.

I am not sure how to start this post. I know that I need to lay it bear for others to see. I woke up today realizing it was another Monday I said I would do something about my weight. I have had countless Sunday nights adamant that when I woke the next day, it would all change. Well I have been afraid for the scale for years now and decided that if I was gonna do this I had to know where I stood. I weighed in at 228.8 Ibs. This is the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I had previously went from 226.2 to 156.4 a few years ago. That weight loss was the catalyst for the life I have today. Because of that journey I am now a Fitness Studio Manager. I help individuals on a daily basis work toward their fitness goals. I have all the tools and all the resources I should need to be healthy and yet I've failed to take even my own advice that I provide daily. I need this group. I need your help I need your strength. I have my meals planned and a workout scheduled for today. I plan to be as active as I can in this community. I need to be honest with you so that I can be honest with myself.

TLDR: Personal Trainer that needs to get this right.

submitted by /u/Maddog52324
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ulgt51

No comments:

Post a Comment