Wednesday, April 21, 2021

I(21F) have fallen completely off the wagon since I moved away from my parents

Maybe it's not the right verbiage, but, basically, normally, I live in a studio apartment, alone, but, last year, I went home for thanksgiving, and stayed until March. I lost 20 pounds, ate better, worked out every day, or, almost everyday, it was great. Its just like something inside me snapped and my mind was like, " Good, they're gone, time to catch up on all the binging" and thats what I do more often then not now. I binge, I try to " get back up", eat right, but, deep down I know its just a matter of time before I binge again, and I hate that feeling of inevitable defeat I'd guess I call it.

My question is, how do I do better as it relates to staying on the right path, and not binging most nights? I am happy to say I do have a weight loss phone app, I've taken that step


[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xeUezd

No comments:

Post a Comment