Thursday, April 22, 2021

Trying again

I've been battling being overweight since I was a kid, 350 lbs was my biggest weight as a freshman in HS. I'm currently 26 5'7" and weigh 237.5 lbs. Just last Tuesday (the 13th) I was at an appointment and weighed in at 249, where my endocrinologist suggested me meds to help. I took the offer and here we are. I exercise and watch my food intake but in the past when things started to get hard I became depressed and gave up. I want to make sure I stick to things this time, I know the medicine is short term and only helpful as a boost, the trouble is staying at where I'm happy. How do you hold yourself accountable to exercise consistently? What are any good tips to stick to not eating garbage when you get cravings? I'm so tired of feeling so crappy about myself. I'm a married mom of one and a lot of things have happened in the past couple years that have made my self esteem and all over self worth dwindle heavily. I'm trying to be happy in my own skin again. I've not felt so low and the weight loss is there right now but I want to change my whole life not just my temporary appearance 🥺 thanks for listening to me rant

submitted by /u/stown1109
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S0XDBX

No comments:

Post a Comment