Saturday, July 9, 2022

I feel like I've leveled up!

There's a lot of backstory here but I want to try and keep this short and sweet

I've been going to this park that has a walking path in a shaded wooded area. It's just under a mile with the path I take when I started. It's like a maze so I gradually started adding distance and have continued doing so up to where I am now. Today is my 22nd day in a row going on my walk and for the first time, I walked two laps instead of just one and I'm currently walking 1.5 miles a day now. I'm so proud of myself and I honestly don't have anyone to tell.. so I thought I'd tell everyone who knows this fight.

I mention I feel like I leveled up because everyday leading up to the past day, my shins have hurt SO BAD everytime I'm walking. It was the worst part about my walk. But a couple days ago, I felt this like.. ripping in my shins. And I read up about shin splints prior. So anyway, I can feel this like literal ripping in my shins as I stretched them. Following day comes, (yesterday) I noticed my shins really didn't bother me at all during my walk. Again today, now. I managed to walk two laps for the first time and I felt amazing and little to no shin muscle pain. So I genuinely feel like I've leveled my body up and I'm currently 62 pounds down with my weight loss 🙌

submitted by /u/Tomtionary
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/vP4q32X

No comments:

Post a Comment