Friday, July 1, 2022

Post-surgery, I miss working out

I had surgery last Friday and I was told to wait a week before exercising again. I’m going to wait two weeks just to be safe, though, because I’ve had weak/dizzy spells this week, and I also ate significantly under my calories for a few days, so I need to make sure I’m in proper health before I restart. I see all these posts about how people are walking, running, biking, lifting, etc. every day, how much progress they’re making, and it’s great.

But… I feel like I’m getting behind on my weight loss every day that I don’t feel ready to go back. I feel anxious that I’m not doing enough, and I feel discouraged because I want to hurry up and drop the rest of my weight. I feel guilty that I can’t take care of my body the way I want to. I think it’s good that I’m feeling this way, though, because I’m even more motivated to get back into it.

Additionally, I am so proud of everyone who has worked out this week, and also everyone who hasn’t, because you’re still reading my post and interested in giving yourself better health. Please remember you can do this and keep going, no matter your health plans!

I just wanted to vent. Thank you for listening. 7 pounds down, 36 to go. I’ve got this.

submitted by /u/itmose
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Yu5QVUE

No comments:

Post a Comment